Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A sudden burst of creativity

In the past few months I got into a pattern where I would only upload a handful of videos to YouTube or just a few photos to Flickr or a couple of posts on this blog every week. This was probably because I was busy with other things like school or work. But suddenly I've found a lot of things to take pictures and videos of and blog about, and I've found myself uploading multiple videos per day on YouTube like I did in 2012 and 2013, a trend that started during Christmas break in 2011. With Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up, my photography will only increase more. I also took several pictures of CD cases and uploaded them, which is something music lovers like to do. In addition to that, I uploaded two pictures onto DeviantArt on the same day for the first time. Now I'm incredibly busy as I rush to post stuff on the internet, and on top of all of that I'm still in college. I guess this is what it's like to have a busy life, albeit not a real busy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment