Tuesday, November 4, 2014

YouTube likes giving me a hard time

It doesn't look like I'll be running out of complaints about YouTube soon. I still like it even after all of that new channel and new comments system and Google+ controversy, and in fact I like it much better than when I first started watching videos on it way back in the 2006-07 era. But for about the past two years they've made so many changes to their layout. I've also encountered a lot of errors on YouTube during that time, no matter which browser I access it on.


Just yesterday I was trying to upload a video to my second channel, but I kept getting an error message saying "this upload has failed." I tried again today and it worked. I had an error like that on my second channel a few months ago when I was trying to upload a video late at night. Then there are the interruptions I sometimes get while watching videos (probably a slow connection), and last month the page would hang when I tried to post a comment on a video, as well as when I tried to open my Google+ inbox. I think that was a problem on the part of Google+. But even though some of this is due to Google connecting YouTube to Google+, I still have nothing against YouTube, it's just that sometimes it really frustrates me with their bugs and layout changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment