Sunday, November 16, 2014

The NASCAR season is over

Today marked the end of another season in NASCAR, one of my favorite sports. Every year, the "top three" series - trucks, minor league Xfinity Series and top-level Sprint Cup Series - gather in Homestead, Florida for a race weekend to decide the champions of each series. Today was the Sprint Cup finale, and that means I get a much-needed break from NASCAR for a couple of months. It means I can get other, more productive things done instead of watching cars drive in circles for three hours. But of course, the NASCAR fan in me can't wait for the Daytona 500 in February.


I have a separate blog here on Blogger for NASCAR stuff that I launched in June so I could concentrate on other things on this, my main blog. It's an unofficial fan-written news, rumors and general discussion blog, that fan being me. The link to "The Epzik8 NASCAR Blog" is here: epzik8nascar.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment