Saturday, October 25, 2014

I'm increasing my social media presence

I used to shy away from major social media sites, and for a few years all I really cared about as far as top websites was YouTube. Then in the fall of 2012, I joined Tumblr and Twitter. This was followed by Flickr the following April and Pinterest in May. I made this blog last July and my NASCAR blog this June. And this month I've started to go all out.

A few days ago I uploaded three pictures to my Instagram account that I made in March; in the past I've done just one picture per day. I've also started posting regularly on Facebook, which I first joined in 2010 with an alternate email address, then re-registered with my primary email, but never used until just recently. I also took a hiatus from Tumblr to concentrate on my two Blogger blogs but today I went back there as well. And I do the occasional Google+ posts, mainly pictures for Google Maps and sometimes my Blogger posts. I also started posting to my second YouTube channel in May, although I created it last fall, but didn't have any use for it at first. I guess it would be good if I got out this much in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment