Friday, August 15, 2014

New pillow

On Wednesday, my mom was out running errands. When she got home she said to me, "Do you want a new pillow?" She had bought two pillows from Kohl's, which took me by surprise. She had never said anything about wanting to buy them. But I knew I could make use of one of them, so I said yes, I wanted a new pillow.

The two pillows my mom bought were bigger than my old one. My old pillow was flatter and not really comfortable at all. These new pillow put my old one to shame. So I took one of the new pillows, took my old pillow off my bed, and put the new one on. When I went to bed, I instantly felt comfortable in the position I was in, unlike with my old pillow, which made me have to toss and turn constantly to find the right position. I had thought it was the actual bed that caused that issue, but now I think it was just that I needed a better pillow. I guess a new mattress would be nice too though...

No comments:

Post a Comment