Monday, August 25, 2014

First day of school for some kids today

Today, school was back in session after summer vacation for kids where I live. But I was not one of them, because I graduated from high school a year ago, and I am now entering my second year of college. I go back next Thursday, and that is the only day I have classes this semester. So now there will be school buses everywhere and the schools will be filled with people, and cars in the parking lots. There are also tons of school supplies in all of the stores. Now that I'm past the public school level, the first day of school is a sign to me that the season of summer is ending, and it will soon become autumn. Like many other people, I wish it could be summer all year long, but it just doesn't work that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment