Sunday, August 31, 2014

My Real Racing 3 progress

In March, I downloaded a game on the App Store called Real Racing 3, which as the name says is a sequel to two previous games. The game is from Electronic Arts and Australian company Firemonkeys, and provides the player with a variety of racing events to compete in. The player competes against real-life people via a feature called Time-Shifted Multiplayer, which takes a player's performance in one event and transfers it over to another for others to compete against. There are many vehicle makes and models to choose from, with various performance levels based on power and speed. The player also earns virtual currency for their competition, which can be spent on things. I'm just past the halfway point in the game, and I've experienced many races and levels, with many more still to come. I kind of took a break during the summer, but now I've started playing it again. It's easily one of my favorite mobile games.





No comments:

Post a Comment