Thursday, August 21, 2014

Late-night computer multitasking

It seems like late at night is when I'm the most motivated to be busy doing things on my laptop. I often have a bunch of ideas of things to do on most days, but for some reason I keep putting them off until about 10:00 at night when I remember that I made a goal to get it done before midnight. However, because of my procrastination, it sometimes carries over past midnight.

Right now, I'm getting ready to upload onto my main YouTube channel a video I just rendered in Windows Movie Maker of a thunderstorm that hit my house earlier today, along with a shorter, separate video related to it, while at the same time compiling a video for my NASCAR channel in Sony Vegas. It will take a while to render that since I do it in 1080p high-definition. I also want to do a quick cover picture for my Flickr account and upload a few pictures to it. All of this while eating a slice of cold pizza from the fridge. And this post is adding to all of this work.

I don't know why I have trouble making videos and documents and stuff earlier in the day. I guess my brain just functions better at night or something. Lately during the day I usually prefer to watch TV. On my laptop I just do some random Internet browsing on Google and MSN and Yahoo, and watch some YouTube videos, but nothing that's really worth anything.

I have now uploaded those two videos onto my main YouTube channel. Now I need to end this blog post so I can work on my other things but not go to bed even later than I'm already going to.

No comments:

Post a Comment