Monday, June 30, 2014

2014 is half over

Today marks the end of the first half of the year 2014. The past six months of my life have seen these things:

  • a lot of snow where I live in the winter (way more than the average)
  • my obsession with various iPod Touch games like Bejeweled, Real Racing 3 and Fruit Ninja 
  • an increase in my work hours (eight-hour shifts!) 
  • my 19th birthday 
  • the end of my freshman period of college 
  • joining a photography club (I'm not really good at photo editing lol) 
  • a lot of action in the NASCAR world, along with the creation of my NASCAR-specific blog
  • rekindling my interest in computers, specifically Microsoft Windows ones. 
With everything that's happened, I can only guess what's in store for me in the second half of the year. Also I have a lot more to post about but I made a rule to do one post per blog, per day so I'll just do them as the week goes on. So tomorrow, whatever I blog about will be my first for the month of July. Goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment