Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I've had it with winter

We got our first major snow of the season two months ago, on December 8. That was the start of what has become a very snowy, icy, cold winter. I live in Maryland and lately I've been feeling like I live in upstate New York or Michigan or any other place that sees snow on an almost daily basis in winter.

On Monday we had another round of snow. I don't know what number we're up to with that now because I've lost count. Then, last night into about noon today, we had a small ice storm that downed some tree branches and caused several car accidents. My power was knocked out for just 15 minutes this afternoon. Other people around us weren't so lucky; they're still without power as I type this.

We have even more snow in the forecast for Saturday. I don't know how I'll deal with it, but I'm going to have to at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment