Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I think I'm addicted to Fruit Ninja

I've spent the last few days playing a lot of Fruit Ninja, the extremely popular fruit slicing game for mobile devices. I got it for free on my iPod Touch in October. Last month, it was updated to include a challenge system, and I've been working on these challenges since I got the update.


My first major accomplishment was slicing every plum and nothing else in arcade mode yesterday morning.

A bit later, I activated all three powerup bananas in arcade mode at once.

I also had a couple of challenges that involved not dropping any fruit, one in zen mode and the other in classic.


I think I'll keep playing Fruit Ninja for a while and go through all of the challenges. There is a theoretically infinite number of them, as far as I'm concerned. So it will keep me occupied for several more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment