Monday, December 30, 2013

My deleted SodaHead post

I made a post on SodaHead about things my home state (Maryland) is good and bad in but then I deleted it, and I regret that. So here it is on my blog:

I live in Maryland and I completely agree with the honor of "worst access to clean water". We have countless water-related health issues every year, not to mention pollution in the Chesapeake Bay. I'm also annoyed by the people who say Baltimore is the best city in the United States, if not the world, although Baltimore is the city I was born in, and I've lived in the Baltimore metro area all my life. However, I'm proud of the things we've approved in the past few years, like same-sex marriage. Also, we have many different types of landscapes packed into just over 10,000 square miles. We have mountains and beaches, sprawling urban areas and farms.

No comments:

Post a Comment