Monday, August 26, 2013

Would have been my first day of school

Today was the first day of school for students in kindergarten through twelfth grade in my county's public school district. But since I just graduated high school and I'm going to college, today was just another lazy day for me. My first day of college classes is September 4, two days after Labor Day. I love having one extra week of summer break, and sleeping in while kids just one year younger than me have to get up early to go to school. From my dad's backyard this afternoon, I watched as the school bus pulled up to a stop behind his house, then opened its doors to let children off. It kind of made me feel like I was breaking the law by skipping school, but in reality I don't have any school to go to for another week. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment